EDC will be utilizing the Facebook Live feature to allow fans who couldn’t make it out to Las Vegas to attend to still get in on the action. Through the Facebook live stream, Electric Daisy Carnival will give viewers the ability to watch the shows taking place on the eight main stages, check out behind-the-scenes madness, view interviews with artists and even vicariously get married by watching the wedding ceremonies happening at the new chapels.
In addition to streaming on Facebook, EDC will also be available via Insomniac.com, YouTube and LNTV.com.
The live streaming services will allow fans to check out the not one, not two, not three (okay, you get the picture), but TWENTY new attractions.
In celebration of EDC’s 20th anniversary, the promoting giant is pulling out all the stops to make it the best year ever. From wedding chapels to new stages, this year is sure to be one to remember.
Electric Daisy Carnival will take place from June 17 to 19 at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Headlining artists include Kaskade, The Chainsmokers, Hardwell, Afrojack, Dada Life, Marshmello, Zedd and more.
Check out some of the newest highlights, as listed by Insomniac on their website:
- EDC20 goes green! Festival food vendors will have their cooking oil transported and converted into usable biofuel.
- Tie the knot at one of two new EDC wedding chapels: the Chapel of Nature, organic and earth-inspired, and the Chapel of Future, modern technology-themed.
- Walk along the Memory Lane video tunnel and immerse yourself in the rich history of dance music culture with 20 years of EDC photography, graphic art and video footage.
- Propose a toast at the kineticFIELD VIP Bubbles Bar, where a special, champagne-only menu will offer mimosas, Bellinis and bubbly by the glass.
- For the first time ever, fans will be able to ride with Uber to and from EDC Las Vegas by car or chopper. A private Uber Lounge providing charging stations, shade and tunes will keep fans cool while they wait for their ride.