Do you have anywhere from $200,000 to $700,000 burning a hole in your pocket? Well, if you do…here are some amazing VIP experiences to spend your hard-earned cash on!
Electric Zoo: $654,400, NYC
Instagram kingpin Dan Bilzerian dropped $654,400 on his Amex Black card for a VIP deck at New York’s Electric Zoo.
• $500,000 worth of liquor
• Private party for up to 200 of Bilzerian’s friends
• A NEW deck built just for this occasion for Bilzerian and his pals
• A personal firework/pyro controller that he can launch whenever he wants
Secret Solstice Festival: $200,000 for two tickets, Iceland
Secret Solstice is the only festival that can claim being the first party held in a glacier as well as having full festival days where the sun never sets!
Included in the $200,000 package are:
• First class flights for two to Iceland during Secret Solstice festival from anywhere on Earth
• Two Secret Solstice Festival tickets
• Entry to a super exclusive glacier party that will host only 70 guests
• Unbridled all-access passes to every area of the Secret Solstice festival site
• Your own five-bedroom luxury villa in Reykjavík for five nights
• Private performance by one of this year’s headlining Secret Solstice artists at your holiday residence in Iceland
• Two personal assistants, and private security, chaufer and chef
• Exclusive access to the executive lounge, as well as in-water massages at the world famous Blue Lagoon, with helicopter transfers to and from Reykjavík
• A private tour to one of Iceland’s infamous volcanoes, rappelling inside the magma chamber.
• Private whale and dolphin watching tour aboard a 100-foot yacht complete with food prepared by a personal chef, drinks, music, golf, & skeet shooting from deck of yacht, and more
• Five hour Iceland nature helicopter tour
• Exclusive bottle service at Secret Solstice festival, and at Reykjavík nightclubs upon request
Hakkasan: $500,000, New Year’s at MGM in Las Vegas
This “Dynastie Package” includes:
• A top-tier VIP table with performance by Calvin Harris
• The guest’s name flashing on the main screen during a confetti drop
• A wait staff of 40 at your service
• A 30-liter Midas (the world’s largest champagne bottle) by Armand de Brignac
• An exclusive championship belt
• A gold disc autographed by Calvin Harris
• Diamond cuff links and one diamond necklace
Are these worth it? If you had access to this extravagance, would you go for it?