In celebration of EDC’s 20th anniversary, the promoting giant is pulling out all the stops to make it the best year ever. From wedding chapels to new stages, this year is sure to be one to remember.
Electric Daisy Carnival will take place from June 17 to 19 at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Headlining artists include Kaskade, The Chainsmokers, Hardwell, Afrojack, Dada Life, Marshmello, Zedd and more.
Check out some of the newest highlights, as listed by Insomniac on their website:
- EDC20 goes green! Festival food vendors will have their cooking oil transported and converted into usable biofuel.
- Tie the knot at one of two new EDC wedding chapels: the Chapel of Nature, organic and earth-inspired, and the Chapel of Future, modern technology-themed.
- Walk along the Memory Lane video tunnel and immerse yourself in the rich history of dance music culture with 20 years of EDC photography, graphic art and video footage.
- Propose a toast at the kineticFIELD VIP Bubbles Bar, where a special, champagne-only menu will offer mimosas, Bellinis and bubbly by the glass.
- For the first time ever, fans will be able to ride with Uber to and from EDC Las Vegas by car or chopper. A private Uber Lounge providing charging stations, shade and tunes will keep fans cool while they wait for their ride.